Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Not Just Us

Another editor talks about her stalker. *

In other news, Alicia and I are going to be in the same place at the same time today. Sometimes planets converge, and sometimes it's editors.

I'm going to try for a more substantive post later. This is just a drive-by.

Theresa

*ETA: Well, whaddya know. She closed her blog. That link is dead now, folks. Too bad. It was an informative and entertaining piece about editor-aspiring author interactions. Not just about a stalker.

6 comments:

Dave Shaw said...

"This blog is open to invited readers only."

I guess she doesn't like rats, either. ;-)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

She must have changed that, Dave, 'cause I got in to read it this morning.

Dave Shaw said...

I think she saw me coming. LOL

Anonymous said...

:-(

Not just because that kind of behaviour is despicable, but because I've enjoyed that blog in the past.

Unhinged said...

The Cosmic Gods must have been wreaking havoc ... the blog post (and the blog) is still there.

Dave Shaw said...

She says she took it down because of hate mail over that post, but now it's back up. The troll population seems to be growing lately - sigh.