Here's a little mystery for you all to solve. The clues are:
1. Kansas? Maybe. North Carolina? Doubt it.
2. I will live on pizza and avoid answering the phone Thursday through Sunday, and then intermittently until Monday, April 7.
3. I'm seriously concerned about the marriage of some friends of mine. She went to Baylor. He went to Purdue. They live within an easy drive of DC. Can this marriage be saved?
4. Butler should have been a 5.
5. My blog posts have been sporadic this last week, and probably will be again this week. My plan this year is the same as every year: clear the decks, hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign around my neck, then watch the whole thing. There will be yelling. There is always yelling. There will be very little work done. This includes blog posts, emails, and the like. Fair warning.
Today may be the 16th day of the month, but it's the first day that really feels like March!