Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shameless-- you know the drill

My book is out everywhere! Or sort of. I'm going to see if I can embed the cover here. If not, it's on the Buy pages. :)

Buy the book now from Bell Bridge Books.

Buy the book from Amazon.com.

Buy the Kindle version from Amazon.


Anne R. Allen said...

Gorgeous, evocative cover. Congrats!

Edittorrent said...

Thanks, Anne! It was great getting a box of the books.
Has anyone framed bookcovers? I think that might be fun.

Mystery Robin said...

Or put the entire book in one of those shadow box frames!

rachelcapps said...

A huge CONGRATS, Alicia! How exciting - right down to your fingertips and toes ... I'm off to see if I can purchase on my Kindle in Australia :)

Lindi said...

Alicia---I LOVE your cover! The story sounds really great. I can't wait to read it.

Edittorrent said...

I think this is my favorite of all your covers. It really looks like Cathy to me.